Sunday 7 June 2015

Month in Online Merchandising : June


KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer Green Apple £429 (from House of Fraser), Cuisinart Ice Cream Deluxe £67.50 (from John Lewis), Magimix Le Glacier Ice Cream Maker Chrome £79.97 (from Selfridges), Zoku Classic Ice Lolly Mold £13.50 (from John Lewis), Antillasse Ice Cream Dish £7 (from the Conran Shop), Rice Melamine Cups and Spoons £14 and £8.25 (from nettlegreen.co.uk), Zak Ice Cream Bowl £7 (from Selfridges), Mechanical Ice Cream Scoop £10 (from John Lewis)

Here is what I expect to get up to over the next few weeks:

- Tending to galleries - Some with high turnover need to be reviewed, as do some that are suffering through poor availability. Then there are a couple that are strategically important right now and a couple that I haven't had time to merchandise in a while.

- Last pieces of preparation for summer sale - We don't do sale in a big way, but I will certainly check the presentation, position, status and so on for all discounted products.

- Work on three meaty projects - On one, we are completing some testing before making some final decisions and knuckling down. For another, I am not so deeply involved at the moment, but am still needing to chase some emails and extent further offers to support. For the last, I have done what I can, so now I hope to motivate my colleagues.

- Training and archiving activities - I am studying materials and starting to compile.

- Looking forward to some post-summer promotions - Initially, I want to check what needs to be done and when.

- A last long-term job is conducting research into how merchandising might work first of all if we, at some point in the future, require a responsive website, and second if we, at some point in the future, acquire some tools to automate merchandising a little more.

Enjoy the start of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment